2008年11月16日 星期日

Procrastinator

My eyelids droop as I am typing my homework. It is late at night. I failed to manage my time well. It’s my bad habit. I’m used to put things off include my assignments. Then, when the time runs out, I get in trouble. I seated in front of my desk and thinking that why I’m so stupid to make the same mistake. Every time I told myself I have to finish my homework first, there is always another voice said that it’s ok to take a rest. Then I put off my assignments for hours and even forget to do it. The result is that I’m always one step behind in life. So, I decided to reschedule my time. I told myself I have to finish my homework as soon as I got home. Once I get used to this habit, I won’t be the one who are always putting things off. After all, the clock doesn’t stop for me.

沒有留言: