2008年10月21日 星期二

How have you been?

We have known each other for over ten years. You are considerate and kind. Whenever I fall into depression, you will always stand by my side and give me comforts. What an unclouded girl you are! You always wear a cheerful smile on your face. Besides, you have good sense of humor and always make me laugh.

Did you remember the first time we met? I remembered it was a rainy day. When I on my way home from school, I lost my way. I squatted down by the road to take a rest. Suddenly, a violent dog showed up and kept barking at me. I was too afraid to move one step. I couldn’t find a safe place to hide myself. At that very moment, you appeared and took me away from there. We kept running until we got home. You asked me “Are you alright?” and gave me an affectionate embrace. From then on, we have been the best friends.

You have been to the U.S for about two months. How have you been? According to your personality, I believe you can adapt yourself to the new conditions, right?

1 則留言:

TJ 提到...

Who are you writing to?

TJ