2008年11月16日 星期日

A Swimming Goggle

Few days ago, when I was cleaning up my room, I found an old swimming goggle. Although it is an old swimming goggle, it has special meaning to me. When I was a senior high school student, I was afraid of swimming. For me, it was a kind of torture. But the swimming course was required, I had to learn swimming. I am lucky that I have a patient and carrying teacher. The first class she told me I had to overcome my fear of water. Then I started my swimming course. After several weeks’ practice, it was still hard for me to move forward in the water. I wanted to give up. Fortunately, I have a carrying teacher. She always stands by my side and gives me comforts. She is not only my teacher but also my friend. Finally, I reached the goal she had set up for me. At the last class, she gave me a brand new goggle as a reward of my efforts. I realized that all my efforts were paying off.

沒有留言: