2008年11月16日 星期日

A Self-centered Sister

Recently, I have trouble to share a room with my sister. She is a night school student. Whenever she went home, she would make a lot of noise. For example, she will turn on the television and raise the volume when I’m sleep. Further more, when I stay up late for my homework, she will talk to her fiends on the telephone in a loud voice or listen to the rock music. Our life styles are totally different. Few days ago, I talked to her about this situation. I said to her “Both of us have the rights to use this room. We have to respect each other.” She nodded her head but didn’t say anything in reply. At first, she did lower down the voice but few days later, she drop back into her old habits. I can’t stand her noise because that keeps me awake. The result is that, I almost fall asleep in the class. I talked with her again and she lashed out at me “It’s my freedom to use this room!” Then, she shot the door. My sister is a self-centered person. Once she thinks that she is right, no one can persuade her from doing so. I don’t know what’s wrong with her. Maybe she is in her rebellious phase. I hope the following days she can stay calm and not to get angry easily.

沒有留言: