2008年10月3日 星期五

my school life

Since I become a junior, I’m busier than before. Everyday, there are a great pile of homework and reports waiting for me. I don’t have enough time to solve them. Time after time, day after day, I’m almost drowned by schoolwork.

I think I should have more time to learn more different things. I want to develop my potential ability, not just limited by the reports or homework. I’m not mean that I don’t learn anything from class or school, I just want some time to think more about my future.

In the following days, I hope I can take control of my time. I would like to appreciate various types of activities, shows or exhibitions about differences between culture and culture. In short, I don’t want to be just confined by the schoolwork but to find something interesting about life.

沒有留言: